Jane’s Walk Toronto 2013
Jane Jacobs, Jane's Walk, San Francisco, Toronto, Walking
Every year since the first Jane’s Walk weekend in 2007, I’ve lead Jane’s Walks around Toronto.
This year, I’m in San Francisco and became the local Jane’s Walk City Organizer leading three walks this weekend:
- The Jane Jacobs Oakland Wiki Walk
- Retracing San Francisco’s Freeway Revolt
- Dark Age Ahead – The Wizard of O’Farrell Jane’s Walk
If you happen to be visiting the SF Bay Area, you’re invited. Just show up. Details at each link above.
Here are some suggestions to kick off your list…
- The Early Bird Gets the Walk
- #WiTOpoli: The Past and Present of Toronto Women’s Activism and Engagement
- Crouching Tiger Hidden Station: How We Fuel Our City
- High Park Labyrinth
- Charles Sauriol Conservation Reserve
- The Islington Village Mural Walk
- “Oh Dear”: Unhinging North York’s Modesty
- War, Invasion & Occupation: Fort York and Toronto during the American Invasions and War of 1812
Happy Walking Toronto!